M-Audio M-Track 2X2 USB Audio Interface 2-IN /2-OUT 24/192
M-Audio M-Track 2X2 captures flawless digital recordings at home or on the go
With M-Audio's C-Series Interfaces, high quality signal capture has never been easier courtesy of all-new, pro-grade "Crystal" Preamps. Engineered from the ground up, Crystal Preamps provide musicians and producers with a transparent, low-noise solution that guarantees to get the best out of your microphone and capture your performance the way it was intended to be heard - plus, the inclusion of a +48v Phantom Power Switch assures all microphone types are catered for, including the coveted sound of high-quality condenser mics.
The M-Track 2X2 fuses pristine A?D converters, tailor made to provide 24-bit resolution digital audio for exquisite dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of your performance; when combined with sample rates of up to 192kHz you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the source audio. Whatever the occasion, be it demos or master recordings, the -M-Track 2X2 provides the quality you demand in an ultra-portable, user-friendly an robust package.
Combining 1 XLR+1/4" balanced combo input and all-new 1/4" instrument input, the M-Track 2X@ allows you to record 2 channels simultaneously, all in studio grade 24-bit/192kHz resolution. The flexibility of a combo-input accommodates any source audio with a microphone or line-level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the instrument input guarantees a pristine, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
Connecting the M-Track 2X2 couldn't be simpler; install the drivers, connect it to your Mac or PC via standard USB or USB-C port and you're set to record. With the M-Track 2x2, the convenience of premium high-speed USB-C combines with a USN/Direct Balance knob, granting latency-free recording and monitoring that allows you to focus on what's important - your performance!
- 24-bit/192kHz Resolution for Professional Recording and Monitoring
- Professional studio-quality recording in a portable desktop form factor
- Featuring All-New Crystal™ Preamps and Pristine D/A converters
- Capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance
- Elegant Pro-Grade Metal Chassis
- Large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
- Includes standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Dedicated XLR+1/4” Combo Input for Mic/Line Sources
- +48V phantom power switch to accommodate all microphone types
- Dedicated 1/4” Instrument Input for Guitar or Bass
- Tailor-made gain and impedance stage for a pristine, accurate DI signal
- Stereo 1/4” Main Outputs; 1/4” Headphone Output
- With independent level controls
- 1 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Power: USB-bus-power
- Dimensions 6.0” x 2.8” x 7.8
- 15.2 cm x 7.1 cm x 19.8 cm
- Weight 2.0 lbs.
- Click for More...
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Standard USB 2.0 or USB-C Port
- Windows: 7 (32 or 64 bit) OSX: 10.8
- Pro Tools First M-Audio Edition
- Air Creative FX Collection - 20 world-class FX AU/VST plugins
- Air Mini Grand - Premium piano virtual instruments with 7 selectable piano models
- Air Strike - Dynamic drum arranger with world-class sample library and hyper-realistic sound engine
- Air Xpandi 2 - Mulititimberal virtual instrument workstation with over 2500 instrument presets and parts
Expert Island is a Canadian authorized M-Audio retailer, buy with confidence
We Also Recommend
Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST Dual 10" Portable Bluetooth System Kit with Microphone and Stands
18 Watt Flat Par Can Light 18 LED Lights RGB Colour Mixing 7 Channel DMX512 Disco DJ Stage
PYLE PDMICR42 Classic Retro Vintage Style Dynamic Vocal Microphone with 16ft XLR Cable - Black, Red or Chrome
PYLE PDMIC59 Professional Dynamic Microphone, Unidirectional Handheld with 15ft Cable