LED Strip/Tape Light Dual Colour Adjustable 5730 SMD IP65 Rated - White and Warm White Color on the Same Strip
Add lighting and colour to any decor
Should I go with Standard White or Warm White?
Can't decide, well you don't have to with this 5730 SMD light strip you get the best of both worlds.
These lights, with dimmer control, can go from full brightness Standard White to full Warm White, and all shades in between with the touch of a button.
This is great for dual applications areas like the kitchen, dinning room, bathrooms, bedrooms.
LED Strip/Tape lights are very popular with both the DIY crowd and professionals due to their versatility, convenience, cost and ease of installation. You can add task lighting to counters, change the mood of a room or add safety lighting in a relatively quick time.
The 5730 light strip gives you 2 full chips on the same strip of light, is customizable and comes in Silicon Coated IP65 Rated (water-resistant) strips.
- Low power consumption,
- Super-bright with low running temperature
- IP65 rating, silicone coated, complete protection against entry of dust and protection against low pressure jets of water from all directions. (not submersible or prolonged direct water contact)
- Peel and Stick, self-adhesive backing with for secure and easy application
- Size adjustable - lights can be cut to fit the size of your project (cut lines every 3 LED lights) or they can be extended by attaching another roll or cut length of LED Strip (either by soldering or using LED quick connectors)
- Long lifespan - approximately 50,000* hours (*depending on application/installation)
- View angle: 120°
- Working Voltage: 12VDC
- LED Quantity: 600 LED chips per 5 Meter Roll (300 white/300 warm white) - 120 LED chips per 1 Meter (60 white/60 warm white)
- Working Temperature :-20 to 50°
- Protection Rate: IP65 (Water-resistant)
- Size: L500cm (5M) x W 1cm x T0 H 0.25cm
- LED Type: 5730
- PCB Background: White
1 x Roll LED Lights - 5 Meters (16ft) continuous length
- For home or garden use, please note this strip light cannot be plugged into the mains on a house directly!! There are two bare wire at the end of each led strip, you will need a Power Adapter Plug and a Power Supply (both sold separately) to provide power to the lights.For vehicle or boat use, the voltage from the battery is 12v DC already so you can install it directly, no need for an additional adapter or power supply.
- For use around water or wet environments (IP65 Rated Strips or higher), such as in aquarium or pond or garden, please note that the IP65 Rating does not allow you to submerge the lights in the water and the power supply, adapters or connectors must be kept away from any forms of water and secured in a duck or waterproof electrical box.
- Each LED strip has positive and negative wire
- The LED strips do not require any resistors, they are ready to work on any 12 volt power source.
We also carry optional AC Power Adapters, Remote Controls, Quick Connectors, Extension Wire and Housings.
We Also Recommend
EagleStar Pro 53-6165VA Digital Indoor/Outdoor HDTV Antenna with Built-in Power Amplifier
EagleStar Pro 53-6165V HDTV Indoor/Outdoor Passive HDTV Antenna (VHF improved)
LED Strip/Tape Super Bright Tri-Light 5050 SMD IP33 or IP65 Rated, 300 LED's, 5 Meters - Assorted Colours
Fairy String Lights 100 LED Silver Copper Wire Lights - Assorted Colours 10 Meter (33ft) Length