ALTO TS215 1100 Watt 15" 2-Way Powered Speaker
ACCURACY. POWER. PORTABILITY. AFFORDABILITY.
These are the cornerstones of TRUESONIC speakers, which provide exceptionally transparent sound for musicians and live sound engineers alike. TRUESONIC speakers enlist their ultra-pure signal path, super-efficient driver design, and durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosures to deliver precise reproduction of deep lows, crystal-clear high end and smooth mid-range. With TRUESONIC speakers, what you put in is exactly what you get out.
The TS215 was designed with versatility and longevity in mind. The TS215’s trapezoidal design greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet, producing a truer and more exact sound reproduction. This durable, lightweight enclosure is stand-mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanent installations. Both the 15” low-frequency and 1” high-frequency drivers in the TS215 are designed to be super-efficient. This translates into more of the power from your amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat. Inside and out, every component of the TS215 was developed to provide accurate, transparent, powerful sound.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: The TS212 and TS215 have five integrated handles making them easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. Each model also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Because of their cutting-edge, high-efficiency amplifiers, these speakers run at far lower temperatures than conventional amplifiers, even during extended periods of high output. The ground-up design effort for these speakers enabled us to incorporate advanced amplifiers with superior heat-dissipation characteristics, eliminating the need for costly, noisy cooling fans. The result is a powered speaker system that is cleaner, quieter and more reliable.
Higher performance, unsurpassed utility and flexible I/O options, easy transportability and unparalleled value—you’ll find it all in the Alto Professional TS2 Series
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level controls
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Compact, lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
- Stand and pole-mountable with integral M10 suspension points
- XLR Link output
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power - 1100W peak (700 LF + 400 HF) / 550W continuous (350 LF + 200 HF)
- Low Frequency - 15-inch (382 mm) woofer, 2-inch (51 mm) voice coil
- High Frequency - 1-inch (25 mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover - 2kHz
- Maximum SPL - 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response - 50 - 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range - 43 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Coverage - 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors - (2) XLR + ¼-inch combo jack mic/line inputs, (1) XLR Mix output
- Cabinet - Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure with perforated steel grille
- Controls - Volume, power on/off with LED, clip limiter with LED, ground lift
- Protection - Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power - AC Input: 100-120/220-240 V, 50/60 Hz, Fuse: 100-120 V T6.3AL AC250V/220-240 V T3.15AL AC250V
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 15.6" x 14.1" x 25.7" / 396 x 357 x 652 mm
- Weight: 32.7 lbs. / 14.9 kg
expert island is a Canadian authorized ALTO retailer, buy with confidence
We Also Recommend
EagleStar Pro 53-6165VA Digital Indoor/Outdoor HDTV Antenna with Built-in Power Amplifier
EagleStar Pro 53-6165V HDTV Indoor/Outdoor Passive HDTV Antenna (VHF improved)
PylePro (PP999) Compact Ultra-Low Noise Phono Turntable Preamp with 12-Volt Adaptor - Preamplifier