American DJ ADJ UC IR Universal Infrared Remote Control
Universal infrared remote control for a variety of ADJ lighting fixtures.
The UC IR infrared remote gives you control of various functions to a variety of ADJ fixtures with “IR” capabilities. To control the fixture you must aim the remote at the front of the fixture and be no more than 30 feet away.
Control the Dimmer, Full ON, Blackout, Gobo, Colors, Shows, Programs, Speed and Sound Active modes of your fixtures
- STAND BY - Pressing this button will blackout the fixture. Press the button again to return to the initial state
- FULL ON - Hold this button down to fully light up the unit. When you let the button go, the unit will return to its previous state.
- FADE/GOBO - Control fade or GOBO (depending on the fixture)
- “DIMMER +” and “DIMMER -” - Use the buttons to adjust the output intensity.
- STROBE - Press and hold this button for strobing.
- COLOR - Press this button to activate color mode. Use buttons 1-5 to select your desired color.
- 1- 9 BUTTONS - Use buttons 1-9 to select your desired color when color mode is active or your desired show when show mode is active.
- SOUND ON & OFF - Use the buttons to activate and deactivate sound active mode.
- SHOW 0 - Press this button to select Show 0. Use buttons 1-9 to select Shows 1-9. Press the Show 0 button twice to run Show 10, and press button 1 twice to run show 11.
We Also Recommend
PYLE PPHP1537UB Bluetooth PA Cabinet 15-Inch, 1200 Watt Powered Speaker System, USB/SD, FM Radio
18 Watt Flat Par Can Light 18 LED Lights RGB Colour Mixing 7 Channel DMX512 Disco DJ Stage
Pyle PSTND1 Tripod Speaker Stand Holder Mount, Extending Height Adjustable, Steel Construction
PylePro PPHP159WMU 15'' 1600 Watt Bluetooth Music Streaming Portable Loudspeaker System - Built-in Rechargeable Battery, 2 Wireless Mics