SOLD OUT -SALE Clarion XC6620 Class D Marine Amplifier 6/5/4/3 Channel
There’s only one way for Clarion’s main units to deliver unyielding power output and linearity: MOS-FET amplification, or Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor amplification. Smaller and more efficient than conventional power supplies, a MOS-FET amplification circuit delivers power with less distortion and zero On/Off switching noise. This means you can crank up the volume or set it to easy listening. Either way, your sound will be crystal clear.
Using MOS-FET power devices, the Class D amplifier circuitry is able to deliver incredible performance in compact dimensions. In a digital amplifier, a Pulse-Width Modulator (PWM) expresses a low-frequency audio signal as a wide pulse and a high-frequency audio signal as a narrow pulse. This then undergoes digital-to-analog conversion for output, which is the basis of any digitally recorded media hence excellent affinity to digital sources. High power conversion efficiency means less power wasted and less heat generated, therefore an absence of bulky heat sinks.
Circuit Design Achieves High-Quality Sound Clarion amplifiers feature uncompromising resistance to magnetic noise, thereby minimizing distortion, as well as high-quality block terminals to offer low electrical and contact resistance. Easy subwoofer system configuration is possible with the embedded high pass and low pass filters. The result is high-quality sound you can enjoy in a variety of systems.
By utilizing corrosion resistant RCA and block terminals, XC series amplifiers offer improved durability and reliability in harsh environments. The XC series amplifiers are true marine amplifiers with oversized aluminum heatsinks and locking power terminals for the harsh marine conditions.
- 1,000 Watts of Maximum Music Power
- 125 Watts × 6 RMS Continuous @ 2-Ohms
- 85 Watts × 6 RMS Continuous @ 4-Ohms
- Independent Front / Rear Adjustable - 12dB/Oct. High/Low Pass Electronic Crossover, 50Hz-500Hz
- Independent Bass Extender Control
- BC2 Remote Subwoofer Level Control included
- Soft Turn-On and Turn-Off Circuitry
- Signal Sensing Remote Turn-On Circuit
- Conformally Coated PC Board
- Stainless Hardware
- MOS-FET Power Supply
- Ground Loop Isolation Circuit
- Corrosion Resistant Nickel Plated RCA, Power, and Speaker Connections
- Continuous Rated Power: 20Hz-20kHz, into 4 Ohms @ 14.4V, All Channels Driven : 85W x 6
- Typical Power in 2 Ohm Load, 20Hz-20kHz, @ 14.4V, All Channels Driven : 125W x 6
- Typical Power in 4-Ohm Bridged Mode, 20Hz-20kHz, @ 14.4V, All Channels Driven: 250W x 3
- Number of Channels: 6/5/4/3
- Power MOSFET Switching Transistors
- 2-Ohm Stable: Yes
- Variable 12dB/Oct. Bass Boost
- High/Low/Full Pass Crossover: 50-500Hz
- Corrosion Resistant Connectors: RCA/ Speaker/ Power
- Dimensions (W × H × D) (Inches): 11-3/8" × 2-3/16" × 6-7/8"
expert island is a Canadian authorized Clarion retailer, buy with confidence
We Also Recommend
EagleStar Pro 53-6165VA Digital Indoor/Outdoor HDTV Antenna with Built-in Power Amplifier
EagleStar Pro 53-6165V HDTV Indoor/Outdoor Passive HDTV Antenna (VHF improved)
LED Strip/Tape Super Bright Tri-Light 5050 SMD IP33 or IP65 Rated, 300 LED's, 5 Meters - Assorted Colours
Fairy String Lights 100 LED Silver Copper Wire Lights - Assorted Colours 10 Meter (33ft) Length