Gold Plated Banana Plug (All Metal) (2pcs/PK)
Gold Plated Banana Plug (All Metal) 2 pcs/Blister
Banana plugs make speaker installation a breeze. They are designed for use with amplifiers or speakers that use traditional binding posts. Not only is it easier to make the connection on the back of your amp, it is safer, with no chance of stray wire strands creating a short across contacts.
These high quality plugs are the open screw type and can accept bare wire, spades, or other banana plugs. They are sized to fit speaker wire from 12 to 18 AWG. Each pair comes with one plug color coded red and the other coded black, for easy polarity identification.
The plug body is made of copper fitted with a ferromanganese tip. The entire plug is then plated with gold to help prevent corrosion and ensure smooth connections.
- Can accept bare wire, spades, or other banana plugs
- Can accept 12 to 18 AWG speaker wires
- Color coded black/red rings for maintaining proper polarity
- Secure, positive contact with binding posts
- Corrosion resistant, 24K gold plated finish
- Copper body construction and ferromanganese tips
- Each order includes one pair
We Also Recommend
Acoustic Audio 4315TN 15" 1000 Watt Portable Rechargeable PA System w/ 2 Built-in Dual VHF Wireless Microphones and LED Lights
LED Strip/Tape Super Bright Tri-Light 5050 SMD IP33 or IP65 Rated, 300 LED's, 5 Meters - Assorted Colours
EagleStar Pro 53-6165V HDTV Indoor/Outdoor Passive HDTV Antenna (VHF improved)
Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST Dual 10" Portable Bluetooth System Kit with Microphone and Stands