HeadRush FRFR-108 Powered 2000 Watt 8-inch Full Range Speaker
The HeadRush FRFR-108 is a lightweight 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that perfectly complements your HeadRush Pedalboard, Gigboard, or any other multi-FX/amp modeler to give you a realistic room-filling sound with the authentic feel of a speaker pushing air. We built the HeadRush FRFR-108 just for you, the discerning guitarist/bassist. That’s why we focused on the key features you demand.
- Specially-voiced 8-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver
- 2000 watts of peak power
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs
- Independent volume controls and clip indicator per input
- Contour EQ switch
- Ground-Lift switch
- XLR output for FOH or additional FRFR-108 cabs
- Lightweight (19lbs) and flexible tilt-back cabinet design
- Cabinet can be pole-mounted
The FRFR-108 delivers extraordinary acoustic accuracy and high SPL (sound pressure levels), to ensure that the music is projected with the utmost clarity and with exactly the tonal character that the guitarist/bassist intended.
Its specially-voiced 8-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range, without any artificial coloration—which is absolutely critical to getting the most out of your multi-fx/amp modeler. The FRFR-108’s max 129dB SPL and 52-22kHz frequency range are proof of its truly exceptional performance.
In addition to the great acoustic/electrical performance, the FRFR-108 is easy to transport, at just under 20 lbs. It also features a trapezoidal-shaped cabinet and pole-mount socket for placement versatility and a full-length perforated steel grille for maximum driver protection. The FRFR-108 is the lightest and most powerful FRFR speaker on the market that is easy to carry along with a guitar and gigbag, it’s a no-brainer.
The FRFR-108 slides helpfully into a musicians current setup, being easy to transport and able to deliver an artists performance clearly and accurately. Combining (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs, XLR output, ground lift switch and Contour EQ switch with independent volume controls per channel input, the FRFR-108 integrates with existing equipment and opens up a world of new sonic possibilities.
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) voice coil, neodymium magnet HF driver, with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2.5 KHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 62 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 52 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume control knobs, Power on/off switch; EQ contour switch; Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: Power LED (rear panel), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC
- AC Voltage Input: 100V~,110-120V~, 220–240 V~; 50/60 Hz (switchable)
- Fuse: 100-120V T10AL AC250V, 220-240V T5AL AC250V
- Consumption: 800 W
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting: Standard 36MM pole socket
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.1” x 10.1” x 9.6” / 434 x 256 x 245 mm
- Net Weight: 20.2 lb. / 9.2 kg.
Included in the Box
- IEC Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual
Expert Island is a Canadian authorized Head Rush retailer, buy with confidence
We Also Recommend
PYLE PPHP837UB Bluetooth 8'' 600 Watt Powered Speaker System w/ USB Flash Reader, AUX/MP3 Input
PYLE PCAU48BT Bluetooth Mini Blue Series Stereo Power Amplifier, 2 x 120 Watt,