LED Strip/Tape Light 5050 Single Chip SMD IP33 Rated, 300 LED's, 5 Meters - Multi-colour with Standard White or Warm White
Add lighting and colour to any decor
LED Strip/Tape lights are very popular with both the DIY crowd and professionals due to their versatility, convenience, cost and ease of installation. You can add task lighting to counters, change the mood of a room or add safety lighting in a relatively quick time.
Most RGB light strips can give you the option of white as a colour option but it is not a true white. These 5050 light strips give you the best of both worlds - the single chip system gives you both an RGB colour option paired with an either Standard or Warm White LED.
So with the same light strip you can have your Standard or Warm White on during tasks and then change the colour to a blue, red or pink etc.. depending on your mood or if you are having a party.
The strips are flexible, customizable and is available in either a Raw IP33 Rated (not water-resistant) or a Silicon Coated IP65 Rated (water-resistant) strips.
- Low power consumption,
- Super-bright with low running temperature
- IP33 rating, no silicone, protection from bumps from person or tools larger than 2.5mm and protection against spraying water at up to 60 fl from the vertical direction.
- Peel and Stick, self-adhesive backing with for secure and easy application
- Size adjustable - lights can be cut to fit the size of your project (cut lines every 3 LED lights) or they can be extended by attaching another roll or cut length of LED Strip (either by soldering or using LED quick connectors)
- Long lifespan - approximately 50,000* hours (*depending on application/installation)
- View angle:120°
- Working Voltage: 12VDC
- LED Quantity: 300 LED chips per 5 Meter Roll - 60 LED chips per 1 Meter
- Working Temperature:-20 to 50°
- Protection Rate: IP33 Raw
- Size: L500cm (5M) x W 1cm x T0 H 0.25cm
- LED Type: 5050
- PCB Background: White
1 x Roll LED Lights - 5 Meters (16ft) continuous length
- For home or garden use, please note this strip light cannot be plugged into the mains on a house directly!! There are two bare wire at the end of each led strip, you will need a Power Adapter Plug and a Power Supply (both sold separately) to provide power to the lights.
- For vehicle or boat use, the voltage from the battery is 12v DC already so you can install it directly, no need for an additional adapter or power supply.
- For use around water or wet environments (IP65 Rated Strips or higher), such as in aquarium or pond or garden, please note that the IP65 Rating does not allow you to submerge the lights in the water and the power supply, adapters or connectors must be kept away from any forms of water and secured in a duck or waterproof electrical box.
- Each LED strip has positive and negative wire
- The LED strips do not require any resistors, they are ready to work on any 12 volt power source.
We also carry optional AC Power Adapters, Remote Controls, Quick Connectors, Extension Wire and Housings.
We Also Recommend
EagleStar Pro 53-6165VA Digital Indoor/Outdoor HDTV Antenna with Built-in Power Amplifier
EagleStar Pro 53-6165V HDTV Indoor/Outdoor Passive HDTV Antenna (VHF improved)
LED Strip/Tape Super Bright Tri-Light 5050 SMD IP33 or IP65 Rated, 300 LED's, 5 Meters - Assorted Colours
Fairy String Lights 100 LED Silver Copper Wire Lights - Assorted Colours 10 Meter (33ft) Length