M-AUDIO AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro - All-in-one Solution for Computer Recording
M-AUDIO AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro - Studio Grade Production - Simplified
Enter the world of studio-based recording with the AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro—the ultimate all-in-one solution for computer recording projects. Combining the critically acclaimed AIR 192|4 interface, HDH40 headphones, a Nova Black condenser microphone, XLR cable and the premium AIR Series Software Suite, laying down vocal tracks, recording electric and acoustic instruments and adding voice-overs to multimedia projects has never been easier. With the AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro, the combination of high-performance hardware and easy-to-use software results in pro-grade audio capture for every recording scenario.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- (1) XLR+¼” TRS combo input with dedicated signal circuit and (1) ¼” instrument input with dedicated signal circuit for the most accurate sound available
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- NOVA Black condenser microphone
- HDH40 monitoring headphones *Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware
The AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started making professional recordings right out of the box. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|4 Vocal Studio Pro includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite.
We’ve also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to cater to all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay we’ve got your effects needs covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
This is the creative center of your recording setup: The simple-to-use, style-infused AIR 192|4 audio interface is the perfect tool to record and produce natural-sounding 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Combining one XLR+¼” balanced combo input and an all-new dedicated ¼” instrument input, the AIR 192|4 enables you to record two channels simultaneously.
Studio-grade recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio’s Nova Black large-diaphragm condenser microphone is perfect for podcasting applications or capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more.
At the heart of the Nova Black microphone is an 18mm pure aluminum condenser capsule with a directional cardioid polar pattern. This delivers wide range frequency response (20–20kHz, resulting in a microphone that captures even the most subtle nuances.
Thanks to an included windscreen, a purpose-designed shock-mount for mounting to a traditional mic stand and an XLR cable, everything you need to get connected and start recording is included.
Professional recording demands uncompromised accuracy when it comes to monitoring. M-Audio’s HDH40 headphones combine premium transducer elements with a durable, rugged design to deliver superb sound reproduction and the outstanding acoustic isolation required in professional recording and monitoring environments. With the HDH40, you can concentrate on what’s important—your production!
What's In The Box
- AIR 192|4
- USB-C-to-USB-C Cable
- USB-C-to-USB-A Cable
- NOVA Black Microphone
- Microphone Carrying Pouch
- XLR Microphone Cable
- Microphone Shock Mount
- Microphone Windscreen
- HDH40 Headphones
- Software Download Cards
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual
Expert Island is a Canadian authorized M-AUDIO retailer, buy with confidence
We Also Recommend
PYLE PPHP837UB Bluetooth 8'' 600 Watt Powered Speaker System w/ USB Flash Reader, AUX/MP3 Input
PYLE PCAU48BT Bluetooth Mini Blue Series Stereo Power Amplifier, 2 x 120 Watt, Now with FM tuner.