M-AUDIO Air | Hub - USB Monitoring Interface with Built-In 3-Port Hub
Command the power of your studio with 24-bit quality!
Looking for the ideal high-quality audio interface monitoring hub? Here it is: AIR|Hub is a USB hub with two balanced ¼-inch TRS audio outputs, controlled by a large, solid-feeling metal rotary level knob. There are three USB inputs and a ¼-inch headphone jack with level control for private listening. The AIR| Hub is the ideal way to unite your VI control and audio output in one sleek, all-metal, space-saving solution.
- 24-bit/96kHz resolution for professional monitoring
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- 3 USB ports for connecting any USB gear
- Perfect for studio or stage
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
The AIR |Hub comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started. With a powerful DAW to suit your production needs, AIR|Hub includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition. This amazing audio and MIDI recording software will inspire you to create, record and share your ideas across the world at any time.
We’ve also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instrument and Loop package so you can add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
Minimum System Requirements
- macOS: 10.8 Class Compliant
- PC: Windows 7, Windows Driver
- Standard USB 2.0 or USB-C Port
What’s In The Box
- AIR Hub
- Power Supply
- USB-C-to-USB-C Cable
- USB-C-to-USB-A Cable
- Software Download Card
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual
Expert Island is a Canadian authorized M-AUDIO retailer, buy with confidence
We Also Recommend
Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST Dual 10" Portable Bluetooth System Kit with Microphone and Stands
PYLE PP999 Compact Ultra-Low Noise Phono Turntable Preamp with 12-Volt Adaptor