Mackie Thump18S 1200 Watt 18-inch Powered Subwoofer
Please note this item does not qualify for free or promotional shipping options due to the size and/or weight of the shipping box - please contact us for discounted shipping rates before ordering.
Get LOW with the Mackie Thump18S Powered Subwoofer
New great looking design, same great quality and sound, the Mackie Thump18S will not disappoint. This 18 inch custom high-output woofer is powered by a cool-running 600-watt RMS Class D amplifier and gives you a powerful low-end response from 40Hz-120Hz (-3dB). It also has dual XLR inputs, stereo full-range and highpass outputs, adjustable level and polarity controls and a pole cup for mounting your main speakers.
1200W OF ROOM-SHAKING LOW END
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, room-filling lows
- 18" custom high-output woofer
- Cool-running Class-D amplification
OPTIMIZED FOR HIGH-OUTPUT PERFORMANCE
- Precision crossover (140 Hz)
- Robust system protection
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup
SOLID ALL-WOOD DESIGN
- Robust all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" Mackie construction
Power Configuration: Single Amp
LF Driver Size: 1 x 18"
Total Power: 600W RMS/1200W Peak
Inputs: 2 x XLR
Outputs: 4 x XLR
Frequency Range: 30Hz-132Hz (-10dB)
Crossover Frequency: 140Hz
Maximum Peak SPL: 130dB
Enclosure Material: 15mm Plywood
Mounting Options: Floor
Height 26.5" x Width 22.6" x Depth 22.8"
Weight 82 lbs.
expert island is a Canadian authorized Mackie retailer, buy with confidence
We Also Recommend
Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST Dual 10" Portable Bluetooth System Kit with Microphone and Stands
PYLE PP999 Compact Ultra-Low Noise Phono Turntable Pre-amplifier with 12-Volt Adaptor - Preamplifier