Numark M6 USB 4-Channel DJ Mixer
Versatile Mixing with Computer Integration
M6 enables you to step up to a four-channel mixer. This club-style design not only works with any standard audio sources including turntables and CD players, but it also has a USB computer connection. When connected to your Mac or PC, the plug-and-play connection empowers you to mix in audio in from music-player software and record your sets into virtually any audio recording application.
You will enjoy a complete range of performance essentials in M6, including three-band EQ and LED metering per channel. M6 has a replaceable crossfader with slope control, and you can assign any channel to either side of the crossfader.
You can talk over the mix with M6’s dedicated XLR microphone channel and a secondary mic input on channel four. And for the best possible sound, M6 has balanced outputs.
Get all the flexibility of a four-channel mixer plus the power of computer connection with M6.
- Four input channels, each with gain, three-band EQ, and LED metering
- USB computer connection for playing and recording with Mac or PC
- Play music from music-player software
- Record your mix to your computer
- Multiple phono, line, and mic inputs
- Dedicated XLR mic channel and additional mic input on channel 4
- Replaceable crossfader with slope control
- Assign any channel to either side of the crossfader
- Class Compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating system
- Line: 4 x Stereo RCA
- Mic 1/Mic 2: XLR, 1/4"
- Phono: 2 x Stereo RCA
- Main: Stereo XLR / Stereo RCA
- Booth: Stereo RCA
- Record: Stereo RCA
- Headphone: 1/4" / 6.4 mm
- Type B
Signal to Noise Ratio (maximum output JIS-A weighted)
- Line: >96dB
- Mic: > 94dB
- Phono: > 79dB
- Line: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- Mic: 20 Hz to 15 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- Phono: ±1 dB (except for controlled attenuation of -3dB at 20 Hz to reduce rumble and feedback)
- Bass: +12 / -35dB at 20 Hz
- Mid: +12 / -25dB at 1.3 kHz
- Treble: +12 / -20dB at 15 kHz
- Channel fader kill: Better than 90dB at 1 kHz
- Crossfader kill: Better than 75dB
- Crosstalk: Better than 80dB at 1 kHz
- Distortion: Less than 0.05%
- Bass: ±12 dB at 100 Hz
- Middle: ±10 dB at 1.2 kHz
- Treble: ±12 dB at 15 kHz
- Weight: 9.6 lbs.
- Dimensions: 12.625" x 14.25" x 4"
We Also Recommend
Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST Dual 10" Portable Bluetooth System Kit with Microphone and Stands
EagleStar Pro 53-6165V HDTV Indoor/Outdoor Passive HDTV Antenna (VHF improved)
Acoustic Audio 4312TN 12" 800 Watt Portable Rechargeable PA System w/ 2 Built-in Dual VHF Wireless Microphones
PYLE PP999 Compact Ultra-Low Noise Phono Turntable Pre-amplifier with 12-Volt Adaptor - Preamplifier