NUX B-3 Battery Rechargeable 2.4GHz Wireless Snap-On Microphone System
The NUX B-3 is a rugged 2.4GHz wireless microphone system designed for those who want to enjoy their favorite wired microphone as wireless. The B-3 is a rechargeable battery powered system that quickly and easily connects to the mic and input XLR jacks. No wires at all and no costly batteries required as it is fully USB rechargeable. It lasts long up to 5 hours when it's in use, and if you turn off the microphone and leave the B3 running, power saving sleep mode will be activated.
Great device for singers, presenters, vloggers, interviewers, video makers, live streamers, etc... for anyone really, who want a wireless microphone connection.
- Operating Band / 2.4 GHz ISM Worldwide - interference free
- 32-bit / 48kHz Hi-Resolution Sound Quality
- Super Low Latency - less than 4 milliseconds
- 6 Built-in Switchable Channels
- Rechargeable Long Lasting Lithium Battery - up to 5 hours
- Easy to ready battery level indicator
- 100-feet Range, at open air areas
- Dynamic Range of 108dB
- THD + Noise / less tahn 0.02% (1KHz @ -100dBFS)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 107mm x 25mm x 26mm
- Weight 125g
The distance range limit is 100-feet outdoor and the latency is less than 4 milliseconds. And the most important; the audio quality is 32-bit 48 kHz. The distance range is quite enough for any kind of place, you can walk 60 feet away from the receiver and the signal will flow with no latency or a break. That’s the recommended range of use. Long lasting built-in battery simply can be charged with USB cable which is included the package.
The NUX B-3 comes with a hot shoe mic adapter XLR to 3.5mm phone jack cable which easily attaches to your camera for wireless recording.
Easy to Use and Operate - How To
- Turn on the transmitter and the receiver
- Channel 1 is the default pairing channel. If you want to use different channel, click the same channel number on both transmitter and receiver. When the blue status LED stop blinking, it's all set.
- Connect the transmitter to microphone and connect the receiver to a device you want to connect the microphone (amplifier, speaker, mixer, camera or mobile phone)
- If you are using B3 to connect to a camera or a mobile phone, please use the converter cables.
- Pairing up and sound check
- Please make sure the connected device is ON, and check the signal before you increase the volume.
- Battery check and charging
- When you turn ON the B3 wireless system, channel numbers will start to flash. You can see how much power left from 1 to 6. You can use the Y USB cable (included the package) and connect to any computer or a 5V phone charger unit to charge it.
1 x Transmitter
1 x Receiver
1 x Charging Cable
1 x Hot Shoe Receiver Holder
1 x Female XLR to 3.5mm Phone Jack Adapter Cable
expert island is a Canadian authorized NUX retailer, buy with confidence
We Also Recommend
Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST Dual 10" Portable Bluetooth System Kit with Microphone and Stands
PYLE PLMR24 200 Watt 3-Way 3.5'' Weather Proof Mini Box Speaker System (PAIR)
PYLE PCAU48BT Bluetooth Mini Blue Series Stereo Power Amplifier, 2 x 120 Watt,
PYLE PP999 Compact Ultra-Low Noise Phono Turntable Pre-amplifier with 12-Volt Adaptor - Preamplifier