PYLE PLMR18 Stereo Radio Headunit Receiver, Aux Input, USB Flash & SD Card Readers, Remote Control, Single DIN
Check out this fully featured marine stereo headunit receiver from Pyle! It’s equipped with a dual-band radio (AM/FM), SD/USB card slots for digital music, plus a 3.5mm aux-in jack to listen to your iPod or iPhone.
- In-Dash Console Headunit System
- USB Flash & SD Memory Card Readers
- MP3 Digital Audio File Compatibility
- AM/FM Radio - 30 Station Memory Presets
- Aux (3.5mm) Input Connector Jack
- Ability to Connect Additional External Devices
- (Smartphones, MP3 Players, Tablets)
- Rear RCA (L/R) Output Connector Jacks
- LCD Digital Display Panel
- Bass, Treble, Balance, Fader Adjustment
- EQ Audio Configuration
- Random/Repeat Audio File Functions
- Includes Wireless Remote Control
The included head unit is packed with tons of features. It's got an AM/FM radio to listen to music the traditional way — or step into the 21st century with USB and SD cards. Simply load your MP3s onto a USB stick or SD card, and listen to your favorite music at sea. For security and protection, detach the faceplate and store it in the included case.
The PLMR18 is equipped with a conveniently-located 3.5mm (1/8") auxillary input jack on the front. Using a 3.5mm male-to-male cable (not included), you can connect any digital music player, like an iPod, iPhone, or Zune. There's no need to burn a ton of CDs with all your music or rely on the radio — just bring your player and your favorite playlists! Or, use a music-playing app on your smartphone, like Pandora or Spotify.
What's in the Box:
We Also Recommend
PYLE PLMRB29 Bluetooth In-Dash Stereo Radio Head unit MP3 Playback, USB/SD Card Readers, Aux (3.5mm) Input, Remote Control,
PYLE PLMRX67 HYDRA 250 Watts 6.5'' 2-Way Marine Speakers (Pair) White