Soundcraft Notepad-8FX Analog Mixer with USB I/O and Lexicon Effects
Notepad-8FX Small-format Analog Mixing Console with USB I/O and Lexicon Effects
The Notepad-8FX mixer makes it easy to get legendary Soundcraft sound for your music, podcasts or videos. The Notepad-8FX combines professional-grade analog components and a built-in USB audio interface to use with your favorite Mac or PC editing software. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a podcaster, Notepad mixers offer best-in-class features like renowned Soundcraft mic preamps, so you can bring a level of polish to your creative productions that’s sure to impress.
- Get legendary Soundcraft quality from professional microphone preamps
- Easily record, edit and playback from your Mac and PC with an integrated USB audio interface—simply plug-and-play with your Mac*
- Sweeten your mix with HARMAN digital signal processing including iconic Lexicon reverb, echo and delay
- Getting a great mix is easy with a familiar channel strip layout that includes EQ, aux send, master fader level and rotary headphone volume control
- A durable metal enclosure that’s built-to-last
- Cross platform compatible, use natively with Mac or with the Soundcraft driver for PC
The deceptively compact Notepad mixers easily fit in a gear bag and provide plenty of capability for writing sessions, rehearsals and gigs. Notepad mixers are engineered to provide iconic Soundcraft performance and allow you to connect your favorite gear like microphones, guitars, keyboards and more. With three models available (Notepad-5, -8FX and -12FX), there’s a Notepad mixer that’s a perfect match—whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a small rock ensemble.
We Also Recommend
EagleStar Pro 53-6165V HDTV Indoor/Outdoor Passive HDTV Antenna (VHF improved)
Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST Dual 10" Portable Bluetooth System Kit with Microphone and Stands
Acoustic Audio 4312TN 12" 800 Watt Portable Rechargeable PA System w/ 2 Built-in Dual VHF Wireless Microphones
PYLE PP999 Compact Ultra-Low Noise Phono Turntable Pre-amplifier with 12-Volt Adaptor - Preamplifier