TASCAM TM-80 Studio Condenser Microphone
Studio Condenser Microphone
TASCAM’s TM-80 is a condenser microphone designed and priced for home recording. The condenser mic features an 18mm aluminum diaphragm with a cardioid pickup pattern that sounds great on anything from vocals to acoustic instruments. Internal circuitry is optimized to reduce noise and distortion while retaining rich, full sound quality.
A cardioid condenser mic is the perfect all-around mic for vocal and instrument recording, and the unidirectional pickup pattern keeps the recording from sounding too ambient. The TM-80 has an 18mm aluminum diaphragm and a wide frequency response. With a maximum sound pressure rating of 136dB SPL, you can safely use the TM-80 with guitar amps, drums and other loud instruments.
Included are essential microphone accessories - a shock-absorbing suspension to reduce bass rumble, 6-foot mic cable and table-top mic stand - allowing you to set up at your desktop and record right away.
- Microphone capsule assembly features an 18mm pure aluminum diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: –38dB ±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Phantom power requirement: DC 9 - 48V
- Output impedance: 200ohm ±–30% (at 1kHz)
- Load impedance: >1k ohm
- Max SPL: 136dB (at 1kHz=1% THD)
- S/N ratio: 77dB
- Housing: Die cast zinc
- Includes: shockmount, mini desk stand, mic cable (6ft. / 1.8m XLRM – XLRF
Expert Island is a Canadian authorized TASCAM retailer, buy with confidence
We Also Recommend
Gemini ES-210MXBLU-ST Dual 10" Portable Bluetooth System Kit with Microphone and Stands
PYLE PP999 Compact Ultra-Low Noise Phono Turntable Preamp with 12-Volt Adaptor